>

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Living in a Boys World

I am living in a boys world and loving every minute of it!! They keep me on my toes all day long! Jackson is the funniest and most mischievous kid I have ever known, I need a camera on him all the time because I just can't remember all the hilarious things he says and does everyday. Jackson has drank stagnant rainwater mixed with sand from his sand box and more recently drank bathwater mixed with Aveeno oatmeal bath, yet none of it has made him sick. I experience boy things like Jackson sitting on the toilet pooping and spitting in there at the same time and then telling you he has turtle poop! He runs in the store and says "these shoes make me freaking fast!" And just today he learned how to spin and spin in circles and it makes him dizzy!! The other night the boys had stayed home with Brad, when I came home Brad had the boys in bed, and I walk into the living room to find "Fort Jackson" "boys only and mommy!" The boy fort was made with the couch, dining room chair and Christmas wrapping paper. I am sure this is one of many forts to come. Meanwhile there is the oh so sweet Collin. Collin now five months is wanting to be in on all the action but is not quite that mobile, his rolling around just isn't getting him where he want to go. He loves watching his Big Brother, you can see it in his eyes and hear it in his laugh he can't wait to get his Big Brother. When he gets moving the fun is going to double and it is going to be a blast!


My three wild boys!!


Fort Jackson


Collin loving getting Jackson


Sweet brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment