>

Friday, February 5, 2010

Joys of Motherhood



The other evening I was feeding Collin and all was well. Collin has started eating baby food, he hates cereal and loves his fruits and sometimes his veggies. So I was sitting at the table with Collin and here comes "wild man" Jackson, in his diaper and as wound-up as one can imagine. He climbs up in the chair with me and then proceeds to climb all over my back while I am feeding Collin. My first instinct was to tell him to get down, but then it hit me, this is one of the joys of motherhood. My toddler climbing all over me while in my lovely sweats and trying to feed my precious baby. As I started to write this I thought, why was Brad just standing there and taking pictures? And that is a wonderful husband for you!! He really is so wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment