>

Monday, February 8, 2010

Gigi's Guys Weekend!!

This weekend Brad's mom(Gigi) came into town and spent some much needed time with her "Guys". This is always so great to have her come visit, for so many reasons. First because I am pretty sure I have the best mother-in-law a girl could ever get. And when she is here I get a lot of mommy time, most of which I spend piddling on the internet. Brad, of course, always love to see his mom. The weekend was spent doing things that Gigi's do. Gigi's first adventure was to Target. She took the boys to the toy section, where she made the mistake of taking Jackson down the Toy Story aisle. The whole weekend was spent shopping and lots of playing. She hadn't see Collin since he was first born and she couldn't get enough of him. I know why, Collin is absolutely the sweetest baby. Gigi's time here always come and goes way to quickly. We are always looking forward to her next visit. Like Jackson would say "Gigi goes back to the Carolinas"





1 comment:

  1. Hey Brad and Morgan!!

    I just found out you guys have a blogspot and i'm super excited to follow you guys, so keep up the great job blogging. I love seeing the pictures and hearing about life in Texas. Miss you guys and love you so much:)

    Erin

    ReplyDelete